background

Monday, October 24, 2011

Shirts For The Grand Kids.......!


Now that Braeden got his shirt in the mail for his birthday I can finally post the pictures of all 4 shirts I had made at the GA National Fair earlier this month. I so wanted to post them when I posted the blog going to the fair, but I decided I had better wait. Braeden turns 6yrs old today! I sent him a glow in the dark dinosaur that I worked many hours on scratching, his shirt and a Toys R Us gift card. Happy Birthday Braeden...Danielle is going to frame the babies t-shirts so they will be a keep sake from their mama...coming in December we are being swarmed with birthdays also..Danielle, Mike, Alex and Lilly...Crazy I tell ya just crazy..ha ha. So until my Halloween blog...happy blogging....

1 comment:

lilbit2cute said...

Braeden absolutely loved the shirt and the dino picture. He decided to hang it so that when he lays down to go to sleep he can stare at it. :) Thank you!
Kristy