background

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

 Yep that is me!
 Oh me again...
 Had to get a pic thru the early evening before trick or treat started, cause I knew I wouldn't have much time once 6pm came...
 Our little grave yard that would be all lit up at dark..with eerie noises...
 Great looking family...we got pirates, bumble bee's and spiderman!
 My Halloween clan..Phillip M..Colton...Mike...Danielle..Sophia...
 Get ready...Get set...Go!!
 Are you Talkin' to me!
 The grand babies...aren't they adorable...It isn't a question really...more like a statement...!
 Here they are again....Mauhhh
 Got a small break in between the hay riders and treaters!
 And we are off...this is round one! There was so many people once again this year...someday I will pass the torch...
Just a dude hanging around..

Well another year come and gone. The planning for next year will be in progress soon enough. It was a chilly damp start to our Halloween, but ended up a great evening.Once again we got bombarded with so many people all different ages, the parents enjoyed it just as much. Just wanted to share of bit of the Chasteen Georgia family Halloween..Guess I will see ya again for Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always love your Holloween Pix. Tell Phillip M. I would have known him anywhere. LOL Everyone looks great.