background

Monday, January 24, 2011

Our Baby Turns 16 yrs Old...Happy Birthday Phillip M

 This is our hansome young man today...Phillip has grown so quickly.
Late 2008
 
 Early 2008
 Summer 2005
 Summer 2007...our Modern Day Tom Sawyer
 Summer 2006
 Winter 2003
Fall 2009
 
 New Years Day 2011
Saturday the 22nd..2 days before his birthday...

Another year older and almost ready to get his license in a couple of months. The years seems to go so quickly, our kids are grown before we can blink an eye. Seems not so long ago when his daddy and I held him in our arms. I can see it plain as day the first time his big sister held him in her arms, now Phillip can hold her and hug her back.  Phillip is growing into such a wonderful man, with a great future ahead. Phillip has played football, baseball, became a 1st degree black belt in Taekwondo, brother, a wonderful Uncle and the great son. We as a family are so proud of him and find it hard to believe that lil' bud has grown up. Even though he is Danielle's little brother, he is now taller then her and looks more like the big brother. Phillip has his mind set to become an US Marshall, we wish him the best when the time comes for him to explore a new chapter in his life, no matter where the road takes him, he know his family is very proud of him. Thank you to everyone who wished Phillip a happy birthday whether it was in person, by phone or birthday card it lets Phillip know he is extra super special that one day out of each year. Happy Birthday Phillip M and I am excited to see what the future holds for you...We all love you so very much....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes you do grow up very fast. I wish I could have you back as that cute little baby with your dark hair and beautiful dark brown eyes. Phillip M. is a good looking young man and I hope he knows how lucky he is to have been born into a loving family like yours. Happy Birthday my youngest grandchild, I love you. Mama