background

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just A Touch Of Winter In The South....




 Even with ice every where for 2 day...these are the Pansy's on my fronch porch...don't see that up north this time of year....LOL
Most of the southern states got a touch of winter weather, some more then others. As you know the south just isn't prepared for this type of weather, so schools, businesses, roads and so on were closed for a day or two. John W was stuck in Columbus, Ga for a while then again up around Atlanta on hwy 285 for hours, due to road closure. Phillip M has been out of school for 2 days, will be nice to get him back to school. Hubby was out for a day and half, he is heading back today, the base will be opening again at noon. I seen pictures on the news of kids sledding. Grant it I don't much like snow, but it is nice to see people enjoying it when they can around here. So other then that, not to much going on for now. I am waiting on Spring, can't wait to get back outside. So until next time...

No comments: