So ok we picked the hottest weekend to camp..the temps were reaching the triple digits but we pressed on. Hubby took a couple hours off work to drive us to the park, got us all set up; we fixed dinner and back home he went so he could work on Friday. Dear hubby joined up with me, Phillip and Ronnie Friday evening after work and spent until Sunday mid morning camping with us in the heat and gnat fest. This camping weekend was not about just getting away and relaxing, but Phillips friend Ronnie has only got to camp twice and both times has been when we have taken him. So with the rising temps and gnats galore, we made the best of it. The boys sat played poker, Frisbee, fishing, gaming and squirt gun fight to cool off; all in all I think it went well. Our next camping weekend will come this fall, and we will be taking 2 of the grand babies with us. Alex and Lilly will get there first camping experience with mama, papa and Uncle Phillip. Papa is already picking out which park and what spot we will be on...LOL...So until the next blog chow...there is so much going on that the next post will be Danielle and family's big move to Houston Co..only 5min away from her beloved Dad and Mom....LOL so later gator...
background
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
GA Veterans Memorial State Park..Camping....2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i am glad ya'll had a good time even thugh it was really hot out.... i cant wait to be closer to you all and in a house again with a yard.... see you tomorrow. got to finish packing tonight...
Me and your dad are happier that you are moving out of Bibb Co. and ya'll and babies will be closer. Don't think you will keep him away from Lilly; just wait until Soni is up crawling around...LOL of course Alex..he loves playing cars with him..of course we are picking the hottest day of the year...LOL but well worth the sweat...Love ya bunches..see in the morning....
Well I wish I could help you but I will be thinking of you all. Of course I would be in the AC all the time. I guess I could have watched the kids. I know you will be happier there and so will the kids. And when I come down I will be able to see more of you. LOve you all be careful of the heat and know that I am thinking of you. Mama
Post a Comment