
Alex is getting more and more handsome as he grows...He has such a great personality to go along with his good looks...

Alex couldn't decided to either watch Taz kitty or play on his new piano. We bought some new toys for our home when the grand babies come and visit us. They think it is Christmas every visit...LOL

Blah blah yea we know...Lilly still holds that special place in papa's heart. Papa thinks Little Lilly does no wrong and that she is the most beautiful little girl. Lilly is going to grow up thinking her name is gorgeous....LOL

Ok so she is beautiful..just like her mommy was and still is when she was just a wee wittle one. You can never compliment your kids to much. I am blessed with wonderful, caring, unselfish children...Ok so I am a bit partial...every great parent should be... LOL

Lilly is just so photogentic...perfect in every way....

There is our boy of course with a mouth full of frosted Cherrios. Alex is such a help when it comes to Lilly. He is playing with their new lawn mower. I can't wait until Spring then he can mow the lawn with Mamaw. This year he will be big enough to help me do some yard work, I am so excited.

Delmar has his eye on Lilly's Cherrio...LOL

Alex and Uncle Phillip getting some playtime in. Phillip does really well with the little ones I am so proud of him. Look at how fast Phillip is growing, he is such a handsome young fella. Uncle John slept most of the time they was here and stayed in a chair with his leg propped up.

Geez what more can I say...everyone say it with me...Beautiful....

Hansome Alex...you can say that with me too...LOL Danielle cut Alex's hair she has done a great job on his hair keeping it well trimmed. I want Alex's eyelashes... Look at that little button nose, just in case you didn't notice...

Such a young man but yet still loves the little toys... After Phillip played his nephew Alex had to mock and be just like his Uncle..Nice choice Alex to pick who you want to be like...LOL

See Alex had to be just like his Uncle...Phillip should be humbled...LOL..They really do get along well, and enjoy seeing each other on the visits. We had really 2 great visits with the grandbabies and look forward to many many more....
2 comments:
thank you for watching them monday and today... it means alot. plus they love going to mama's and papa's. everytime we get in the car alex is always saying mama's or papa's.... too cute. you can really see how much they love being with you all and seeing you. hell even talking on the phone to you guys. the kids enjoy that way to much. that way it always hard for us to talk....lol... but i wouldn't have it any other way than that. having the yall in there life makes me so happy and i know it is the same for you guys. well thank you again. we will have to do it sometime soon again. i need some mommy time...lol....love you all.
Yes they are adorable. You are lucky to have such good grandkids. I always wanted you to be able to enjoy great grandbabies just like I was lucky enough to be able to.LOL Such big eyes they have, just beautiful. LOve you all Mom
Post a Comment