
Ewww John's bruising moved on down the leg to the foot. John had his physical therapy evaluation today, and will really begin his therapy tomorrow and this coming month. He seems to be getting around a bit better, but continues with some pain and shaking in the leg. There still isn't a whole lot of movement in the knee yet, so he walks with a gimp.

As for me well blood pressure still a bit high, so I decided to get back to my cross-stitching of Lilly's blanket that should have been done a while back. I was able to get out into the yard over the weekend and do some preparing for Springs arrival, I was such a happy camper. Now the weather has shifted again back into some rain and cooler temps. We all did manage to get the shed recovered, last bit of shutters up and painted the garage door.

While we got to keep the grandbabies I got a chance to capture a couple of pics while Mike was having his medical procedure done a week ago. Alex and Lilly kept going back to the pictures pointing out everyone in the pictures. To make their mommy feel special just to let her know the kids number one pic was their mommy...they adore mommy.

Lilly is just so darn adorable.....

Lilly stayed on this picture quite a bit, if you look she is really staring at her mommy the most.

Alex was getting some playtime in before lunch and a nap. He was so good that day, me and papa was very proud of him. He plays so hard when he comes for his visits at mamaw and papa's home. We really enjoy having the babies around and watching them learn and experience new things is such a blessing, like it was with the kids. So things around here are about the same..hubby working, John gimping and Phillip M preparing for the Military Ball this Friday night. He will be going stag this year since he was asked by Becca (Senior) to walk her for the senior walk, her bo is in the military and won't be able to join her; so essentially Phillip is her date. Phillip and Becca have become really close friends and I know he will miss her bunches next year. So until next time...Happy blogging....well at least I know I have happy blogging...LOL
1 comment:
You take such good pictures. Oh yea you have such good props to take pics of. Take a pic of Phillip M. all dressed up and practice dancing with him. Of course babies love their mommy, that's the law. LOL Love ya Mom
Post a Comment