
Before...
ewww this is from my bedroom window..no the window is not dirty. That is all
condensation, now do you understand why we needed new windows..I have been hiding that window with curtians and shades so I did not have to look at it. 
Blah blah blah..just get the new shutters hung up....LOL

Yeppie new shutters and the windows look great.

Now we have to paint the garage door once the weather warms up and stays that way, and our home will have a new look...I am so excited. We still have many many things to finish up with the Crew house, there is painting needing to be done, rooms to final touch up, more up grades to get done. We have a really busy Spring and Summer planned. Well that is about it on the house for now. I will post again soon about some others things happening around. Everyone seems to be doing fine down this way. John William just left Larado AGAIN..and is headed to Florida, he hasn't put in for his home time in February yet. Phillip M is doing really well in school and has gotten his rank in Jr ROTC. Danielle and the babies are great..I went to the ultra-sound but she wasn't finding out this time whether the baby is boy or girl; and won't let me find out either. LOL. Still looking at the date as the end of May give or take a week, we will have to wait and see of course. As for me one day of nice weather and I now have Spring fever. I have been staying busy by making beef jerky. So all is well down this way..So until my next up date...Chow
1 comment:
i think they look great mom. yall are doing a great job with redoing the house. love the colors. cant wait to see the garage door when its done too... i love you
Post a Comment