background

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pictures That Speak For Themselves......

Adorable...soon there will be 3
Who knows what these 2 were up to as usually, all I seen was a photo op...LOL

Beautiful...of course...Lilly is getting so big so quickly..walking and talking.


She looks so innocent here, but if I could just get a good pic of some of her other expressions; it will tell you Danielle and Mike are in for it later on. LOL



There is our handsome grandson...Alex is more talkative and just on the go, he loves visiting mamaw and papa's.

Alex is just to handsome and has eyes that will melt your heart.

Papa's favorite picture...he said I need to add a bubble that makes it look like Lilly is saying I am gonna smack up side the head...LOL
I haven't tweaked all the pictures yet, and didn't get enough time to set the flash right while taking the pictures. But trying to get both of the babies to sit still at the same time, let alone near a fire was kinda difficult. We all still think the pics came out pretty good and the kids where adorable. We can't believe how quickly time is passing and they are growing right before our eyes. All is well here at the Zoo Crew, the weather has been a bit nippy for Georgia. Mom started home today, and she will probably be hitting some snow in Kentucky and Ohio. We won't be happy until we know she is safe and sound back at home. John W. maybe pulling out today also and hitting the highways. Phillip Michael went back to school today, at least for another 8 days until the 4 day weekend for the MLK holiday. We will be getting our new windows put in this Friday during this blast of arctic air coming thru, I hope they work quickly. I will take pic when the windows are in and new shutters are up, now with a new roof the house is gonna look a bit different. So until next time...Happy blogging..oh wait I seem to be the ONLY ONE WHO BLOGS ANYMORE...that is ok it still keeps ya'll up to date and my Great Aunt Mary who checks it time to time...Oh and mom we hope to see you down here again in the Spring or we will be up your way this summer....Love ya....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the picture did come out great i love them. now i have to send some up north to everyone.... hey i do blog still. just not all the time.... hope everyone well be ok on the road.... i love you

danielle

Chasteen News Updates said...

Why thank you Danielle...I know I can always count on you and mom to enjoy the pics that I take...besides the kiddies are very photogentic...Love you too