Ok my pics are all placed wrong so we will start here: This pic cracks me up of Alex riding the hobby horse that is older then dirt. ha ha. He loves the hobby horse and it is nice to know that even the old toys can still get some play out of them this day and age. Just proves you don't need to always buy brand new and up to date for a child to enjoy and toy..Just ask Woody from Toy Story...


Alex and his little sister make some of the funniest faces and just crack us up.
Ok wrong order...Lilly enjoying her very own birthday cake..yes she ate the whole thing. I would have dared ya to try to take her cake while her papa was around.
LOL
As always Lilly feeding her papa...

Papa and Lilly getting some play time in...favoritism...LOL
Awww look I finally get a minute to hold my grand daughter...papa took time playing with Alex

Little and her first purse..papa picked out this for his other baby girl...I tell ya us girls don't rank anymore when she is around...
LOL
Lilly got the hang of opening presents...Uncle Phillip picked the little pull behind telephone for his niece...

We all were very proud of Alex, he helped Lilly and really didn't take over the opening of presents.

Lilly and her new sock monkey...

Lilly beginning to open her birthday presents...

Perfect and beautiful.....

I can't believe it has been a year since I was there to see Lilly come into this world, we are so blessed as a family to have shared this time with the babies. The grand babies have become so much of our lives that it impossible to imagine what life was like before. Danielle is a wonderful mom and is doing a great job to make sure her kids are experiencing the same traditions that they grew up with; I love sitting back and making the memories with them. I gave Danielle the 4 tier cake pan set that my grandmother gave to me. I started making those cakes for my little ones on their birthdays, now Danielle has started the same tradition with Lilly as my grandmother did for me. It has been many years since I seen the cake tier like that for a family members birthday. Thank you Danielle for giving this back to me as a memory I will always cherish. As for you Little Lilly girl...Happy 1st birthday me and papa hope to spend many many more with you and your family. We love you all so very much...
I guess this is it until the Christmas post..we will be having my mom, John William and the Copeland family sharing this holiday season with us. We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year ahead...happy blogging into the New Year.....
2 comments:
Now wait a minute. It is old but not older than dirt. In fact it is 48Yrs old.I remember when Lilly's great uncle Dan got it for his 1st birthday. It has made 5 little ones happy and about to make it 6. I'm glad Lilly had a happy birthday and she looks really happy. I think Papa has already been wrapped around her little fingers. LOL God gives us the most wonderful presents, and our children are the best. I love you all and can't wait to see my gr. grandbabies in person. MOM
hey what about the grandbabies? i still cant beleive lilly girl is a year old now. wow.... it goes by so fast. but i would not have it any differnent. i enjoy whacthing my babies grow and learn. its one of the best things about being a mom..... thank you mom for the cake pans. its means alot to me that you gave them to me cause i remeber you doing it for me and now i can do it for my babies.... i love you guys.
Post a Comment