Papa and Lilly still opening presents...
Mike and Danielle gave Phillip a ban net that Mike had over in Iraq. Phillip was very happy and very honored with the gift.
Sneak a pic
Danielle and Mike had a coffee mug made for me with the grand babies pictures on it..I loved it what an excellent thoughtful gift. Thank ya guys I love it..
Danielle and Mike had a mouse pad made with the grand babies pictures on it. Papa loved the gift, he will be taking it to work and hanging it in the office..hmmm mouse pad on the wall; don't think the mouse will work so well...ha ha
A present Phillip never expected..his new notebook computer..now leave ours alone..ha ha.
Danielle showed me their iTouch..well I wanted to play too..so yippee my new toy..
John W. finally made it home around 12pm Christmas morning. A few hours sleep after wrapping then getting up to spend Christmas with the rest of the well rested family. ha ha. I was getting so upset when the dispatchers kept screwing around with his home time. I was so upset thinking he wouldn't make it home and spend Christmas with us. This year I had them all here..that was the best gift that could have ever been given to me.
Mom got a couple of surprise gifts under the tree this year. Her friend Sharron from California sent mom's presents to me. Mom and Sharron have been friends for so many years, started when we lived in California when I was a little girl. Facebook brought the two back together and it is like time was never lost.
John W. got Phillip a soft pellet riffle for Christmas, Phillip so didn't expect this and was surprised by John again this year.
Delmar getting into the Christmas gift opening..he couldn't wait to see what Santa brought him; and he well protected it.
A picture of our Choo Choo on the tree.
Alex and Lilly enjoying the story "Twas The Night Before Christmas" told by Santa.
Kristy called on Saturday to wish a Merry Christmas and give us the scoop on Braeden's Christmas. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and we will all be celebrating the New Year together. I have already taken down the decorations and we are preparing now for new windows to be put in the house on Monday. Last week was a new roof, this had been a very busy month and I am hoping things will slow down soon. So until next year...happy blogging and happy New Year....
Kristy called on Saturday to wish a Merry Christmas and give us the scoop on Braeden's Christmas. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and we will all be celebrating the New Year together. I have already taken down the decorations and we are preparing now for new windows to be put in the house on Monday. Last week was a new roof, this had been a very busy month and I am hoping things will slow down soon. So until next year...happy blogging and happy New Year....
No comments:
Post a Comment