background

Monday, November 30, 2009

Prayers For Ronald.....


Ronald has been in the hospital since Friday. At first the doctors only thought he would be in over the weekend, but while there complications have come about. Ronald is suffering from 2 infections Peritonitis and Ecoli. He is on very strong anitbotic being iv'd in 24/7. Mary stays with Ronald as much as she can, with very little sleep. Ronald's dad does come to the hospital to relieve Mary so she is able to get some rest. Last I spoke with Mary, Ronald is still not able to keep any food down, but the hospital staff and family are trying to keep Ronalds spirits high. Now if they can only get him to relax and get some sleep himself, hopefully give him some time to start a healing process. I tell ya as long as I have known Ronald he is such a trooper with everything he has gone thru with his Williams Syndrome, it is enough to humble the most selfish person. Now I am asking if you would please say prayers for Ronald, asking our Lord to watch over him, the family and keep him close and strong to get thru this and on to a quick recovery then home. Please say a prayer don't assume that someone else will do it for you, and that your prayer is not needed...Prayers are needed everyday for guidence, for ourselves, loved ones, friends and strangers..God Bless keep going forward; life is to live-love-laugh.......We Love You Ronald  

No comments: