Mike and Lilly preparing for the big meal....

Getting some play time in before the big meal.
Just glowing again this year..prego...
Such a handsome little man, gotta grab a pic when u can.
Look who came to dinner!
Guess Little Lilly still isn't over the Curious George thing yet.
Lilly is so tired, didn't know if she would make it until the big dinner.
Ding Ding..dinner time.....
Everyone thought they had to wait on Danielle to get Alex set up before they could dig in.
John always trying to hide from the camera, him and Alex are hell to get a pic of. ha ha
Alex first digging in to eat....
Geez think my boys are hungry...ha ha.

Just a bit on the tired side ya think...ewwwww ha ha
Little Lilly enjoying her very own banana pudding without the banana..she ate the whole bowl.
ha ha Gotcha....
Ahhh look John and Phillip dressed for the holiday...NOT....
Today the weather was beautiful; I would say the perfect day for a Thanksgiving meal and family get together. I really enjoyed having all the kids here and grandbabies, they really helped with the fact that we were missing hubby this Thanksgiving. I tell ya Lilly girl had no problem filling her belly up, Alex started out pretty well then kinda lost interest in eating. After dinner the two babies crashed out, Alex took a great nap and Lilly woke up first and got some playtime in without having to share the toys. I am surprised Phillip M even shared the turkey with all of us, Mike, John, Danielle and myself just tried to figure out if anyone was going to pass food. So instead we just had Danielle fill our plates. haha. Not only was today a holiday it was hubby's birthday. We have emailed him many birthday wishes, sent wishes to him from family up north and the best part was being able to toss the phone around and everyone wishing him a happy birthday to happy Thanksgiving. We are hoping that maybe someday hubby will be home for this holiday as well as a birthday, it seems it has been so long ago he was home for this holiday and his birthday. I made the phone call to Kentucky to wish the family up there a great Thanksgiving, and gave them a great gift as well. They spent the time talking and passing the phone around to talk to John William. I heard plenty of laughs coming from John during the phone call, so I will assume that was just as good as a Christmas present to his grandmother, Aunts and Uncle. I just am so thankful and blessed that all the kids (to me they will always be our kids; they will never grow up in my eyes) was here to share today with me. To see them sit and eat, watch movies, play games or just sitting around laughing reminds me of how blessed my life is. This is what family and holidays are about remembering and making memories. Now I look forward to Christmas as we will again have a house full plus a couple more, mom and John will be here celebrating with us again this year; believe it or not I will have my long lost hubby home. I wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope ya'll realize how thankful and blessed ya'll are as well. Happy Thanksgiving until the next blog...hubby returns......
Just a bit on the tired side ya think...ewwwww ha ha
Today the weather was beautiful; I would say the perfect day for a Thanksgiving meal and family get together. I really enjoyed having all the kids here and grandbabies, they really helped with the fact that we were missing hubby this Thanksgiving. I tell ya Lilly girl had no problem filling her belly up, Alex started out pretty well then kinda lost interest in eating. After dinner the two babies crashed out, Alex took a great nap and Lilly woke up first and got some playtime in without having to share the toys. I am surprised Phillip M even shared the turkey with all of us, Mike, John, Danielle and myself just tried to figure out if anyone was going to pass food. So instead we just had Danielle fill our plates. haha. Not only was today a holiday it was hubby's birthday. We have emailed him many birthday wishes, sent wishes to him from family up north and the best part was being able to toss the phone around and everyone wishing him a happy birthday to happy Thanksgiving. We are hoping that maybe someday hubby will be home for this holiday as well as a birthday, it seems it has been so long ago he was home for this holiday and his birthday. I made the phone call to Kentucky to wish the family up there a great Thanksgiving, and gave them a great gift as well. They spent the time talking and passing the phone around to talk to John William. I heard plenty of laughs coming from John during the phone call, so I will assume that was just as good as a Christmas present to his grandmother, Aunts and Uncle. I just am so thankful and blessed that all the kids (to me they will always be our kids; they will never grow up in my eyes) was here to share today with me. To see them sit and eat, watch movies, play games or just sitting around laughing reminds me of how blessed my life is. This is what family and holidays are about remembering and making memories. Now I look forward to Christmas as we will again have a house full plus a couple more, mom and John will be here celebrating with us again this year; believe it or not I will have my long lost hubby home. I wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope ya'll realize how thankful and blessed ya'll are as well. Happy Thanksgiving until the next blog...hubby returns......
1 comment:
we all had a great time. cant wait til christmas. when mam and dad well also be here. thank you for having us. i love you .
danielle
Post a Comment