background

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mr. Lizzard Lizzard & My Little Bed Hogs....


Mr. Lizard Lizard came around yesterday for a visit. He was just running around all over the porch playing in the flowers. These little guys are really quite entertaining.


I keep telling everyone that Delmar and Taz are bed hogs, and you wonder how 2 little critters could take so much room..Here is the proof. I had to scoot out of bed the other night, went to get my camera and they didn't move. So see with hubby away I don't get the whole bed, that only happens when he is home. ha ha. I know I am a bed hog but hey I am bigger then these two. ha ha. Phillip Michael's trip to Florida with the Jr ROTC went well and he had a really great time. Left me here all alone, so I just worked outside pressure washing and staining. This week the National Fair is kicking in so we will be going there. This will be Alex's second fair and Lilly's first, so I will have to take the camera. Hubby is doing fine, we are always counting down to his return home. Other then the norm activity everything is kosher here. So look for the next blog I am sure it will be the fair adventure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The little devils don't want you to be lonely. I like your lizzard, just part of your zoo. Tell Phillip M. that I'm glad he enjoyed the trip, or was it the girls that was there. LOL Love you all MOM