We all spent some time at the fair yesterday afternoon, minus 1 papa this year. We had a good time considering it was very hot and humid. Alex and Lilly did really well with the heat, people and loud music I was so proud of them. I would have loved to have gotten more pictures but with all the people bumping into me it wasn't easy to try to get shots. We hit the cows and bunnies up first, Alex moo'd at the cows and Lilly was just in awe over every going on around her. Phillip Micheal disappeared for a couple of hours with about 3 girls, he is such a stud anymore. Me, Danielle, Mike and the babies did a bunch of walking and looking around. We really wanted to take in the Circus but the tent heat would have been to much to endure for all of us. No matter where we went even in the A/C buildings the crowds were just unreal, people are no longer considerate but that didn't stop us from enjoying our time. We all finally met back up with Phillip and headed over to the midway. Danielle, Phillip, Mike and the babies hit up a few games and won a few little animals and prizes. I would have to say we had a good time, but we really missed hubby AKA: Papa. I won't leave papa completely out I am emailing him some pics of the babies for him to google over, so until next time keep on checking back for further updates on the Zoo Crew.
2 comments:
we all had a good time. eating our cotten candy and the kids playing withthtier toys. thoug goliath decide to taek our turkey when we were not looking. lol.... wish papa was there. love you
danielle
I am so glad you all had a great time. I know Phil was wishing he could be there also. The kids look happy and that was what counted. I love you all. Mom
Post a Comment