Spent the 4th of July holiday weekend in Kentucky with the family, unfortunately I didn't get to take any pictures. The highway travel was the normal holiday busy traffic with accidents. The visit went really well and everyone seems to be doing pretty good. Phillip Michael spent all day Friday and most of the evening with Aunt Mary, Cousin Ronald, Aunt Wanda and Uncle Butch at car shows and shopping, by the time they all got back Ronald was wore out. For now Mary and Ronald are staying with Grandma Chasteen, so it was nice to have a great visit with them, on Saturday evening Wanda and Butch came over for a bit and had dinner. I did bring my cross stitch along and got started back on Little Lilly's blanket, that I should have had done a long time ago. Grandma Chasteen enjoyed the visit, she did really well having all of us there along with my dashie (Delmar) Mary's dog (Hank) and her cat (Runt). On Saturday we did hear some fireworks being shot off and seen couple in the sky from the park, but it had been misting rain so we stayed in. Can't say Hank liked the fireworks much, but Delmar would act like Cujo and bark. LOL. I did call mom a couple of times and called Danielle to make sure everything was good down here. Well we made it home safe and sound, and as I stated already the visit went well. Until next time Happy Blogging.
1 comment:
Happy that the wk. end went well. I know that Mrs. Chasteen was happy to see her son and grandson and her sweet,beautifull daughter in-law. LOL Glad your home safe and sound. Love ya Mom
Post a Comment