background

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Reflecting time!!

REFLECTIONS LOOKING BACK

I turn on the light and look into the mirror to see what is looking back.
Sometimes I see the little blonde girl who wore her little tomboy camo hat,
Sometimes I see the little girl with rubber bands and her hair pulled back,
Sometimes I see the young woman full of life;
Sometimes I see a mother and a wife,
I see the changes on my face a few new wrinkles, my hair going gray but this is all part of who I am today.
Looking back at me is a woman who has lived for everyday;
But I can’t help but wonder if today was my last; have a made an impact in my life to teach others to live, love and laugh.
There is more to me then what others can see,
This is all in the mirror; come and stand by me;
Can you see? Can you see?
Look into the brown eyes it is the sole I bare,
I have given my love and wisdom to all who is willing to share;
I love you all;
Now do you know how much I care.
Yes I wrote this all by my wittle self; why don't know. Do I like it yes..Am I a professional poet no, not even close. It may not be perfect but neither am I. I hope you enjoy it and understand the meaning of it. Happy blogging....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proud so very proud Mom

danielle said...

this is so good. i loved when you read it to me mom. i think its pretty neat that you just sat down and did it. great job mom