background

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

My babies are growing up! Danielle is enjoying her 2nd Mothers Day.

It was a excellent day, I spent the morning with both my babies and dear hubby. After spending time with Danielle for the first part of the day, she headed home to spend time with her family on this Mother's Day. In the afternoon and evening Phillip, dear hubby and I spent the rest of the day kicking back and catching up on our Quantum Leap series that I received for the step-mom floating holiday (an inside joke with John, he cracks me up) on Saturday before he headed back on the road. Thank you so much for those, we are enjoying them tremendously. John will be making his next home visit in Ohio. Think he will become one of those snowbirds, down south in the winter up north in the summer LOL. Stay safe John and keep in touch.... This year Danielle and Phillip bought me my candles, which ya can never have to many. I ended up with 6 candles total, 2 very heartfelt cards. Phillip made me a pottery dish, then him and pop brought out the folding photo frame partition so I can fill it with all my favorite pics. My family spoils me rotten, but I love each and every one of you. I called and wished my mom happy Mother's day, she received her cards and flowers on Friday. Hubby spoke with his mommy on Sunday and wished her the same happy day, she also received her cards and flowers. Yes us mom's get so busy taking care of the family and sometimes we get frustrated, but we know deep down we are appreciated and they show it every now and then in their own ways.
PS: I posted this morning before the mail. I have just gotten my mail and another surpise came for me today. Thank you Braeden for the Mother's Day card, you signed your name too. You are getting to be such a big boy now, we are so proud of how you are growing into such a little gentleman...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two beautiful familys. Just think I started both. Ha Ha You are a very lucky person. Love is always repayed with Love. Lova ya Mom