background

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Birds-Flowers W/The New Lens....

Pretty...
Prettier......

Just 2 doves hanging around in the tree out front..


Just a bird..Taken from the front porch to the finch feeder..not a bad shot. Didn't want to try to get closer, I was afraid he would fly. I am going to sit out on the landscaping timbers eventually and get some really good close shots...



Once again taken from the porch, to the tree in the yard. Still would have love to have been a bit closer but this is still a great shot from the distance I was at.




This bird is a ham, It was like he was posing for all the shots..LOL Just keep scrolling down.




This is actually the first shot and I think he figured out I was taking his pic and the poses began..LOL






"Is this my best side?"







Profile shot....

2 comments:

danielle said...

i love you the pics. they look so good. you are getting so good ast this you should think about starting to take pics for people. i love you mom.

Anonymous said...

Yes he/she is a poser. The pics are great and the flowers are pretty. I love looking at the pics you put on line. I love you Mom