background

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just Messing Around!



Just thought I would kill some time and play around with my camera a bit, before I charge it up! We are packing up and heading out Thursday for a couple of days for some camping, yippee! While Phillip M and I was out and about tonight getting stuff to re-stock the RV, I found these cool Coral Cactus's on sale today. I couldn't resist the price $2.50 and I love the shape of them, they look pretty cool in the living room. Then snapped a picture of the brass horse's we have acquired from my mom. Well I guess I will catch up with some blogging after we get back from our little trip. Have a great week and a wonderful weekend, look for updates when we get back home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you. They are really pretty. and the price is right. Like the horses also. Have fun and enjoy your selves. Love Mom