
I enjoying shooting action shots with Phillip, pretty cool catching him in mid-air. He is about our monkey boy! If there is something to climb and jump off of he will find it. We had a really good time walking the nature trails. Saturday was our warmest and less windy day, so we took advantage of it. We did some fishing and nature walking, I have more pictures but can't post all of them.
LOL.

Hubby just relaxing, watching me walk around trying to find things to take pictures of. We really enjoyed the long weekend even in the cooler weather. We was outside most of the time, until night time began to fall and so did the temps.

Just me enjoying my morning coffee on Saturday. This dock is right
in front of our campsite, this is where we are already scheduled for the Memorial weekend trip. If you look on the dock you can see us drowning worms!
LOL

Friday afternoon! I went to visit Phillip up at the playground, hubby decided to grab my camera!
Noooo I have no make-up on! You can tell we are pretty bundled up, we went and bought some gloves and 2 denim vest for me and Phillip M. Yep we are
pitiful! Phillip more then me
LOL. He was wearing 2 shirts, a pullover, a jacket and the vest!
LOL he would never survive up north for very long.

My log splitters! We had our campfires, just in the middle of the day is all. Come evening time we would hibernate into the RV and watch movies.
LOL
Phillip M loves splitting wood, even if it doesn't need splitting!

Hamburg State Park's flour mill. They still use the mill and make flour, one of these days we will take the tour.

Hubby doing some fishing and back to the wind. Nope we didn't catch anything, but did get a few bites. It was so chilly that I seen fish wearing scarf's.

Yep I wasn't cold! Out on the dock fishing, now I know why Santa wears all those layers.
LOL. This pic cracks me up, I look
sooooo bloated. Not all of that is me; mostly
bobbers, paper towels you know the essentials for fishing. I have a habit of losing
bobbers, oh yea I lost one
LOL.

Early in the morning, standing on the dock thinking about doing some fishing but need to change out of my
jammies!

The dock in front of the RV.

Dad and Phillip our first night there, staying warm by the grill.

To cheap to start a campfire!
LOL Even though the weather was cool and we had one semi-decent day, we had a good time just getting away. We left on Thursday and came home on Sunday. The Wednesday before we left there was bad weather and tornado's hit about no more then 10 miles down the road from the state park.
2 comments:
nice cowboy hat...lol...looks good on them. i am glad you guys had a good time. someday i will have to tak the kids out there. but it is going to have be warmer out...lol...love you guys yhgvggbvbb ggkjnhgbdvd m vbb bg hh d (that was alex)
U are all woshes. It was colder than that here.LOL It looks like a real nice place to camp and fish. Dad is probably laughing and saying...there she goes losing a bobber again. can't aford to take her fishing. Glad you had fun. Love you all Love MOM
Post a Comment