background

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Spent The Day With The Family!


Danielle, Mike and Alex spent the day here at the house. Mike was working on me and hubby's new web-site business. Oh yea! We are buisness owners offically, Bullseye Discount Leather. We will be up and running on line in no time. Our son in law Mike worked hard at building the web site. Hubby has been contacting vendors plus doing his job overseas, he has done a great job on trying to get us up and going. Hopefully sometime this Spring or Summer we will open up shop, and that is where me and Danielle will be running the shop. You know me when the kids are here I pull out the camera, of course I only took a couple of shots. I have to save battery power for the birth of grand-daughter number 1 Lilly. Don't want to be charging the battery, grab the camera and forget the battery at home that would suck. LOL. Alex is such a ham, he is growing so quickly. Danielle went to the doctor today. She is still only at 1cm and only about 50% facing, she is hanging in there. Lilly is being stubborn, LOL don't know where she gets it. Even though her due date isn't until the 29th, so the doctors say they seem to keep changing it. LOL. But they did say Lilly is down and in position, Boy I hope they are right that she is a she. LOL. Well just wanted to let you know, that she hasn't arrived yet. Ya'll will be one of the first to know when it does happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a handsom little man he is......

Carolyn said...

Alex is too cute. Of course you already knew that. I was just checkin in to see if Lilly has decided to arrive. Hmmm, maybe she's waiting for Christmas day. I can't wait to see her.