Damn good cake Mom! But I am still cute!
Ok Mommy you blow out the little orange thing, I will try to touch it first.
Look Elmo can hokey pokey!
These are different. I can build me a ladder to the snack cupboard. sugar sugar sugar oh boy
.JPG)
Now gentle rip the paper, maybe we can re-use it later.
Now gentle rip the paper, maybe we can re-use it later.
Well our grandson turned 1yr old today. Danielle had a celebration for him with uncle's, adopted aunt's and uncle's (my neighbors, who watched Danielle grow up the last 7 years) Great grandma, a conference with Papa, and of course me! We enjoyed every moment of his special day, watching him rip into his cake. A year has passed so quickly. I thought it went quick with my kids, now with my grandchildren. Alex is something special and will always hold a certain place in my heart for him. Him and I have became really close and I can't imagine my life without him around. He is a good baby oh wait a good little boy, and he makes me laugh and smile bringing so much joy into this family. We love you Alex and Happy Birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment