background

Friday, November 28, 2008

John makes me laugh!


John emailed me tonight to let me know he got the chains for his truck, and people can't drive in the snow. LOL There is nothing like crusing down the highway at a whole 25mph. I know it had to be driving him nuts. LOL how ironic! He couldn't resist sending me this what he called distraction while he was driving. He knew I would get a good laugh from it, plus the fact that it passed him in his truck. ROFLMAO. I emailed him back telling him we needed to rent it and park it infront of my house, Danielle's house, then again Danielle's in-laws LOL. Well John is doing well and will still be trying to make it home for Christmas. Phillip M is looking forward to John's return, I think he likes listening to John's trucker adventures. Well I just needed to let everyone know about the nut mobile. To Funny...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's cute. I'm happy for John. He is seeing the country and having experiences he would never have had. I hope to see him this Christmas it will nice to have him with the family. Love ya Mom