background

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

3 Is Better Then None!




Hey got some recent pictures of Braeden. OMG! Now everyone can see that knows me that I'm not fibbing when I say I have 2 grandsons. I have had to use some older pictures of him and Kristy and did a bit of my own collage's. I made a really nice one for their Grandma Chasteen. Anyway as you can see Kristy has been learning some new photo editing. I have talked her and Danielle through how to do the black and white, with just a hint of color on pictures. They have both done great jobs on photo editing. This year Braeden went trick or treating as Yoda, how cute. If you want to see more of Braeden's Halloween, you can connect thru my blog to Kristy's. I showed his Uncle Phillip the pictures in Kristy's blog of Braeden, and Phillip like the Yoda theme. I will forward these pictures on to Braeden's Uncle John and Aunt Mary. We hope to see more pictures in the near future! Thank you for sending them, we really do enjoy them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute little boy. You guys have two cute grandsons. Hope he gets to know his cousins. Love ya MOM

Anonymous said...

well its better than none i guess.lol love you mom

Chasteen News Updates said...

GEE DON'T I FEEL STUPID, AND I KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW THIS. BUT DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN COPY PICTURES OUT OF A BLOG. WELL HORSE PIDDLE LIDDLE! ME AND HUBBY LEARNED SOMETHING NEW, GUESS COULD HAVE AVOIDED SOME THINGS IF WE WERE TOLD THIS EARLIER! SO I HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING NEW TODAY, SO THAT MAKES IT A GOOD DAY AFTERALL. WOW.