background

Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat The Chasteen-Copeland Way!

Well another Halloween here and gone in a flash. We decorated again, almost 6 hours of work for a couple of scary hours for trick or treater's. I tell you sometimes it makes it worth the effort put into it. I don't know if I enjoy it for the little kids, the adults or my own grown and half grown kids. Danielle, Mike and Phillip really get into Halloween as much as I do. To watch these guys do their thing is always new memories in the making. Danielle and Mike came by today around 1pm and worked their fingers to the bone getting this all set up. Around 3:20pm Phillip came home from school and help complete the final touches. When night fell it made everything come alive.
If you look on either side on Danielle you can see Mike and Phillip. Well people had to walk near them to get to us and the candy, couldn't tell if they was real or not. It was great just to have everyone go slowly past Phillip and just watch to see if he would move. Well they would walk on up to get the candy from under the gazebo and turn around there stood Phillip and Mike right beside them or behind them. Some screamed, others jumped. We had people taking pictures again this year. Phillip Michael had to pose a couple of time with little kids.
Scary Mike!
Mike and Danielle's creation! I came up with the skeleton in the coffin they worked their magic.
Touch of fog machine.

Oh goodness he has Alex, Jeepers Creepers oh wait nooo that is Daddy


Make a mom proud of her family! LOL

Stop for a kodak moment

The scary ones for the night!
Me and my little Grim Reaper!
Alex getting ready for his first Trick or Treat

ghouls, banana's and tigers OH MY!
O so scary Phillip

Just when you thought Alex was cute as can be! My little banana girl!
Wow its like buschel of banana's. LOL

LOL guess what I am

Damn I am cute! This pic is for hubby, hubba hubba LOL
Alex is just so darn adorable! rawr!
Doesn't look so scary in the daytime, but when night fell we all took our places.


Tee hee goofing around, Guess who
Phillip had to dress up at school today for spirit week, this time he went as Rocky Balboa! Looks more like Gansta! So Handsome and yes Rocky wore black in the movies watch the first one! Phillip even had a ball in his hand like Rocky did.

Ahhh poor little Delmar! He is so cute, he hates halloween
Well with all that, we had a good time putting it all up, watching Alex trick or treat for the first time. Watching all the treaters enjoy and looking forward already to next year. Yep, they always mention what we did the year before. I guess you could say the neighborhood and outlying area's look forward to this every year. Happy Halloween everyone!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delmar wins best costume originality. Sorry Mike you look as pregnant as Danielle.ROFLOL I bet the little beggers wonder every year what you will come up with. Good job was done by one and all. Nothing like a yearly family project. Thanks for sharing. Love ya all MOM MAMA

Chasteen News Updates said...

You know Phil said the same thing about Mike looks as pregnant. I think it is the costume he was wearing. LOL. Poor guy!