+Alex+%26+Ronald.jpg)
Here are 3 more! Not getting any pogo or cross stitch done this way. LOL. Geez I have a good lookin' family! I send hubby my pictures that I take and photo edit. We like this picture of Phillip for an up-dated version. Phillip M didn't bring his picture package home from school when they did school pictures. Phillip said he figures with my new camera that I can take his picture and edit it cheaper then what the school charges. LOL. So I have 2 poses and will be sending his picture out for every one to up-date there frames. Him and his classic Rock/ACDC shirts and hats, this is how we always see him; ok well that and Harley Davidson. I like the picture of my mom too, she isn't always easy to get smiling, but this one came out really nice the day we went to the falls. Ronald and Alex both looking in the same direction, there is another great shot, they are both just the ham's when it comes to camera's.
3 comments:
they lokk really good mom. getting better and better at this stuff. i love you
Not a smile but a grimous. lol Nice job. Love ya mom
got your email printed me an mom one out. Took mom an me to get perms today. Ronald spent night at aunt lisa's house she learned the dylasis. quit my job so sissy can go on vacation tomorrow. tell everyone hi. see ya mary
Post a Comment