background

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Geez is it hereditary?


I am not sure if you can tell but Phillip has on an AC/DC shirt and hat, the boy has a collection of them going. I think I have mentioned that recently in another blog. But to get to the point Ahhh Geez now he has my dog wearing it. Yep they have come out with doggie shirts with AC/DC to promote their tour. Oh we just had to get it, life would have been different if Delmar wouldn't have had the shirt. ROFLMAO I have avoided the Harley shirts, so to be fair to Dad I guess Delmar needs to ask Santa for a Harley shirt or collar. Geez I never get anything..DOH! LOL...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little brother following in big brothers foot steps. LOL Mom

Anonymous said...

it only took time bfore delmar would get into it.lol.....phillip loves them way too much. but i have to say he does look good in it.