background

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Still playing now Merging





Well as you can see I am now learning more about layers of a photo. These Pics have atleast 3 or more layers merged together to make the picture. Pretty cool. I just continue messing around with the camera and photo shop. I drive myself insane knowing what I want from the picture but learning how to get it is nerve racking. LOL. Danielle is using my older photo shop, and she has made a couple of pics. she is doing really well. I know I won't be alone trying to make the perfect pic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and doing very well mom, keep working with it you are getting good at it. love you
danielle

Anonymous said...

Sorry you where right and I was wrong it was on your blog I saw it. Alzhimer or how ever you spell it. Love ya Mom