.JPG)
Went camping this weekend and took along a friend of Phillip Michael's from school. The camping went great, weather was just perfect. We went to the Georgia Vet. State Park about 40 min. away. It was a very nice park along Lake Blackshear, with a Veteran's Museum. They had old aircraft, tanks and cannons outside to look and read about. Inside the building was artifacts, patches, flags and etc to read about. We did some fishing, not much to brag about catching though, but I don't mind drowning a worm. LOL. We will visit the state park again sometime next year, perfect for the weekend get-aways.
.JPG)
Uhhh Campfire. pretty cool huh. Gotta love the new camera

Country Store down the road. They make their own sausage and it is most excellent. I love the hay bail.

Hubby and Saturday night sunset.

Another View of the sunset
.JPG)
Delmar just kicking back watching us from the door, as we fish.
.JPG)
Tom and Huck! Modern Day.
I have just so many pics of this trip I couldn't post them all, but we had a great time and so did Phillip's friend Ronnie. This was his first time camping and learning to fish. But one thing wrong with being the photographer, uhhh no one took my pic. really I was there. LOL.
1 comment:
I bet all you needed to do was ask. It looks like a real nice clean camping area. Glad you all had fun. and that Delmar was a good boy for you. Love ya Mom
Post a Comment