While hubby was watching the race last night, I decided to play around with my photo shop that I have had for years. I played around with some pictures that I have taken recently and came up with picture of Danielle and her family. I don't think it is bad for the first time around. I have really enjoyed finding things to take pictures of and seeing the different things I can do with them. I have joined a network called flickr, (so has Danielle). You can go and check out some of the pictures that have been taken, as well as from other people. This site is really cool, and some of the pictures that people take are extremely unbelievable. The link is on the right side of my blog, shuttrbunny, take a peek around if you have the time.background
Sunday, August 24, 2008
I didn't know my Photo shop could do this.
While hubby was watching the race last night, I decided to play around with my photo shop that I have had for years. I played around with some pictures that I have taken recently and came up with picture of Danielle and her family. I don't think it is bad for the first time around. I have really enjoyed finding things to take pictures of and seeing the different things I can do with them. I have joined a network called flickr, (so has Danielle). You can go and check out some of the pictures that have been taken, as well as from other people. This site is really cool, and some of the pictures that people take are extremely unbelievable. The link is on the right side of my blog, shuttrbunny, take a peek around if you have the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you so talented. Love you. Mom
Post a Comment