
During my visit with my daughter I got a glimpse of the twinkle in her eyes and the smile that I keep saying melts my heart. I know somewhere beneath the being a mommy and being a wife is still my little girl. I love you and miss you Danielle.

Here is the little ham. He is laughing and pays attention to every thing that is going on around him. Bright eyed and always ready to go. Alex is growing so fast, before we know it Danielle will be chasing him around. Hugs and kisses little grandson of mine. Gandma misses you too. Remember what I whispered to you today. LOL
Finally I can post this picture. I ordered this mug for Danielle for her first Mothers Day this year. I gave it to her today, she will be spending time with her family as a new mom and her official Mothers Day. Hope you have a great day sweetie, but don't forget to call your mommy.I got to take a quick video of Mommy and son playing. Here is little one giggling at his mommy! Now I know why he is bald LOL rubbed all the hair off the back of his head. LOL.
2 comments:
I'm with you, that smile is worth a millon. And those eyes can twinkle can't they. All I could think of was rug burn. Ouch'' Love those pic's and love you. Mom
you got me doing the funky chicken...lol. i did not give him any rug burn. the blanket was soft like silk he just slided over it..lol...thanks for comeing over mom and thank you for the mothers day gift i love it.
Post a Comment