background

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Berries-birdhouses-track what more!

Ever have the after running glow? yea neither does Phillip! This is ok Mom lets go home I am hungry and stinky.
Here he is in our think I will jog to the end mode! Thank goodness the race is over! But hey I am not last! or second to last the pack is just infront of me.

If he had the time here I think he would have looked up at me, and smiled! Phillip is improving in track and runs the 800 meter run. Gotta give him credit going around 2 times I would have died half way around. LOL


Oh yes the why in the hell are you taking my picture look! My boobs look huge in this picture LOL. Hubby goes looking for me around the house, now he has to look outside all the time. I can go from the back to the front yard in 2.2 seconds. It is fun when I hear them go from door to door looking for me.

Well figure I would re-adjust the birdie house, or should I call it the bee/wasp home. The birds will nest on my front porch but not in the birdhouse my mom made me. Oh and yes I am standing on a wall and on my tippee toes. LOL
Last Saturday was strawberry picking day. We did pretty good and the weather was nice. I have made 2 strawberry pies. The strawberries are going quick though, may have to go again this week. So all in all still staying busy but that is ok. So things around here are really the same as always, everyone that knows us knows when the weather is nice I am living pretty much outside. Someday I can take my grandson strawberry picke'n too.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Phillip M. Keep up the good work. You need to put a stick ing the bird house so they have something to land on. You are a little devil and thats why we all love you. Hey Phillip do you remember your first time strawberry picking? It was at Fulton's Farms in Ohio with Danielle and me. Love ya all Mama

Anonymous said...

hey mom. well phillip looks great running.and i bet that you are just over joyed to back outside. and i also cant wait till alex is picking strawberries with yall too.love you