

Yep, Finally I got to watch my wee wittle one on Friday. Danielle and Mike finally decide to go to a movie. I loved having Alex here, he was so good. He slept and only whimpered one time and that was for a bottle. Uncle Phillip enjoyed watching him too. Alex is getting so big now, he is cooing and just wiggling around. We got to put the cradle to use; he stayed to one side so it keep swinging on its own, and just swayed him to sleep. I hope for more times like this, is he not just the cutest. Love ya little one!
1 comment:
I know how great you felt having your grandson all to yourself.
being Grandma is a great time in life. I wish for you more of these good times. He is sure getting bigger and yes he is handsome. Mom
Post a Comment