background

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


Hope everyone had a great Valentines day! My dear hubby had Roses sent to me. Plus he went out and bought me some of my bubble bath, Lavender scent..oooh laaaa laaaa. The one little lonely Rose is the only one I bought for him. Trying to find him candy to eat wasn't easy; neither one of us wanted a box of candy this year. LOL. He took me out to eat at Longhorn's Steak House, Yummy. Of course we brought home a Phillip Michael pooch bag full of left overs. I don't know why this day is suppose to be so special, dear hubby spoils me year around everyday. I wouldn't know what my life would be without him in it. I have been blessed with such a wonderful husband and father to my children. Happy Valentines day honey...I love you with all my heart...

No comments: