background

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012







 
 
 
Finally I see blogger is working correctly...I really wasn't prepared figured it wasn't going to let me post pictures. I had trouble with it not long ago; so I am actually pretty far behind!..I will be adding more later...Christmas was very interesting this year, Mom came down from Ohio while here Ohio to hit with some major snow!..on Christmas day Danielle and mom was very ill and the Christmas celebration was cut short, but within a day or so they both began to feel better. All in all everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Everyone was spoiled opening gifts. The kids got new bikes from us and hopefully the weather will warm back up a bit so they can enjoy them soon. Danielle made everyone homemade gifts which we love. Plus they got hubby a black powder pistol. Phillip got things for his jeep. Danielle made out pretty well also. John W was here for Christmas Eve and Christmas day pulled out the day after. So all in all everything went pretty well, at least we were all together sick or healthy at least we are family...Have a wonderful New year and see you then....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great being with the grandkids and great grandkids even though I felt like you know what. LOL. Thanks for the pics.