background

Sunday, June 13, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN WILLIAM

June 12th was John Williams 28th birthday..of course he is on the road, working and traveling the highways. It is just amazing how time passes so quickly and kids grow before your eyes. Since John has moved down to Georgia, our family relationship has grown stronger. John still calls home just to chit chat while he is on the road. We miss him when he is away, but loves to drive us crazy when he is home..LOL... I am hoping next time home I may be able to catch or convince him to let me take another up to date photo..he either always holds a pillow, hand, looks away or won't smile the tall little shit...LMAO I will get him again sooner or later...We all wish him a very wonderful birthday and many more to come...Happy Birthday John...stay safe and probably see you soon......

No comments: