I may have been born at night...but it sure wasn't last night! There is so much hate in this world; the do gooders have dwindle down..now so many are out for themselves...the hell with being a Christan and being raised as one; as they claim to be; there are so many hypocrite...so many people think you should live, talk, act and bow to their every desire but to hell with you if you ever need or ask for something...awful just awful...every now and then you will run into an actual good hearted individual; it is rare but they are still out there...ya know what you do good or bad will always circle back around...Sad sad sad...what ever happened to family values, love, friendship, freedom? I will continue to enjoy my little piece of life and accept those who accept us; if I see a stranger in need I will help as much as I can, as we have always done. I am happy and content where my life has been, what it is and where it is going....I can explain my decisions on judgement day..can everyone else? I just needed to vent and really need to stop watching, reading, listening and caring what the news states and what others think....Happy Friday..Love to all who is willing to Love Us Back.....:o)
2 comments:
Ok what's up. I don't usually see you in this type of mood. Live life like you want it to be and forgive others for not knowing how to live. Love ya Mom
Nothing is really up...just tired of BS...we are trying to live life the way we should. It just bothers us how things are going on in the world; of course we can't control that, but we don't have to like it. Plus no matter how hard a person tries, it is just never good enough. You know I have always tried to live without grudges, it is getting harder and harder. I don't make people live up to my expectations why should I have to change to live up to theirs. I am proud of my children, proud of where I come from, proud of my life, husband and family..I assume that should be good enough and to hell with whoever don't approve or like they way our life is being lived...ya just gotta vent sometimes...LOL...Love ya too Ma
Post a Comment