Phillip and his new compound bow he got for his birthday...
Reading his chick card from dad...
Think he got enough targets? Phillip does a lot of shooting out back and has been using make shift targets so this should give him more things to aim for. Phillip is a natural when it comes to shooting, he has shot everything from a BB gun to dad's 50 cal black powder rifle.
Very seldom can we get Phillip to smile anymore, at least until he gets his braces off; but I got him on this one when I said say boobie...LOL..Yes I don't like his haircut but it is easier for him for the JR ROTC..speaking of Phillip is the highest ranking freshman in ROTC he has made it to SMSGT..Senior Master Sargent...and will be receiving over 6 ribbons. He has made us proud along with his sister, who also did really well in Jr ROTC in high school.
There is our baby boy...wow I can't believe how fast the years pass when you aren't really paying attention. We will be going to get his drivers Ed book for studying and hopefully by the time he reaches 16 he will be ready to get his license. Here in Ga the laws have changed a bit, if we put him thru drivers ed training he can get his license at 16 instead of 17 which is the new law without classes; so he will hold his driving permit for a year. Phillip is maturing into a very responsible young man, who has set very high goals for himself. No matter what he does in his life, as long as he is happy we will be proud parents. It just doesn't seem long ago when I announced I was pregnant with him, and living in Florida. I remember the first time we held him in our arms, and the first time Danielle got to hold her baby brother. Danielle has always be very protective over him, I know that will continue even though he will be towering over his big sister. I look back into the past with the most happiest times of our lives with our children, even with the rough roads traveled our kids have brought more love and laughter into this family. Happy Birthday to our little grown baby boy....
Oh yes the boob cake....LOL..Danielle made this for Phillip...hey he said he wanted a boob cake and what is a sister to do but make the wish come true...LOL...Danielle did pretty good for her first boob job...for under $2000 a boob...ha ha....Well Phillip did get to take a couple of bites, even though he has never been much of a cake eater..but his dad finished off his with no problem...haha. We had a great day together with everyone here, John William called later on in the evening and Mamaw called earlier in the afternoon to wish Phillip a great 15th birthday. Aunt Mary and Grandma Chasteen sent Phillip his cards and gifts earlier around Christmas, but we held on to them until today. Mamaws in on the way in the mail. Phillip has been saving his money to purchase a new game for the PS3..now the time has come to pre-order his game. ha ha. Thanks to everyone who wished Phillip a wonderful birthday and made his day special to him..that is what it is about..not the gifts but the meaning behind the words saying Happy Birthday and letting him know that he is extra special one day out of the year....Happy Birthday again little bud...We all love you very much....
background
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Happy Birthday Phillip Michael....15yrs young....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
glad his day went well.. forgot to give him the money we had for his brithday... oh and yours to mom. so when i see you again i will have both of ya'lls.... happy birthday little brother.... i love you and wish you many more to come.
Everyone looks very happy so I know that the day was enjoyed by all. He is getting tall and I love seeing that smile. Time goes so fast but the memories it leaves us with are worth more than a ton of gold. Love you all Mom
Post a Comment