
These are just a few pics of how Phillip has changed over the past few years, wow a freshman in high school already. Phillip came home yesterday with the greatest attitude for high school, we are so relieved. He is really going to enjoy his 2 extra classes besides the academic courses, he got to go into JR Rotc and Automotive class. He is also in the 2nd part of his foreign language class, since he got to take high school Spanish in middle school. I know that school has just begun but his outlook is great along with his attitude, we are so very proud of him. Just think in a couple of years he will be driving, oh wow. As soon as Phillip receives his ROTC uniform I will take pics and post them for all to see. Phillip is really wanting to be able to join the Air Force Academy. It is a very hard school to get into so he does have other choices he is aware of, no matter what or where he decides to go we know he will be successful. Best wishes to Phillip on this new endeavor is life, you will always be my baby boy. We love you very much.
PS: I have heard from John W. he is doing well and is up north in Indiana last night, where they send him next is hard telling. I am happy that he keeps in touch with me and his dad, and I get to hear all sorts of good little stories. I hope he gets his home time in Ohio coming up in about a week. Stay safe John and hope to see you soon.
2 comments:
It's hard to see my youngest grandchild getting so big. I can still see him peeking around the door at G. grandma's house, course Dad was holding him up, because he was only about what 4 or 5 mo. old. Good Luck Phillip M. and enjoy your high school years. Love ya and love the rest of you too. Mama
i know he will do great. no worries for him. he is a smart boy and i love him with all my heart. no matter where he goes or what he will do i will as be proud of him. and even through he is bigger than me he will always be my little brother that i am so protective over.... i love you butt head ....good luck in high soon and dont do stupid stuff like i did......and have fun....
Post a Comment