
Happy Valentine's Day! Hubby and Phillip spoiled ol' mom again with candy and jewelry! My daugther called to wish me a happy Valentines day. She is spending time with her family today and celebrating themselves. I did give Alex and Lilly their Valentines early in the week. Alex has already eaten his candy and Lilly has worn her new little booties. We had mailed Braeden and Kristy there package earlier this week, and are assumming the package made it since Mom and Mom Chasteen recieved theirs around the same time. I sent John off with 2 boxes of Gobstoppers for Valentines. Phillip M recieved his Valentines today. So we are just kicking back and enjoying time spent together. I hope everyone is having a great Valentines Day, either talking with family or spending it with their Valentine!
background
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentines Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are spoiled. Must be nice to be loved like that. You have always been loved, so I guess you have always been spoiled. Love ya Mom
Happy Valentines Day! We did get the package you sent yesterday and I took some pictures that I will be posting on my blog soon. Braeden absolutely LOVED the gummy eyeballs. Thanks for thinking of us and have an awesome v-day.
Post a Comment