
Yep Dearest Hubby came home yesterday. Phillip and I drove to the Atlanta airport early Friday morning to meet our long lost family member. After a very long 3 months and can't speak much for the last few days, we are so happy that Phil has finally came home. After we all got back to the house, Danielle and her family joined us for a New Years meal and a get to meet your grand daughter, and Alex warmed up to papa real quick. The evening went pretty well, I stayed a bit busy cooking, Mom continued to crochet on the blanket she is making for Alex, the rest played darts until dinner was ready. After dinner it was a couple games of pinball, Alex was exhausted, Little Lilly needed fed and Danielle was tuckered out. So Danielle packed up her family and headed home. Me, Mom, Phillip and Dear Hubby kicked back for a bit more pinball and some movie action. I am just thankful that my hubby is home safe and sound, and we are complete once again.

Great-Grandma spending some time with Lilly before she heads back home on Saturday morning. I tell ya, she is a
GREAT-GRANDMOTHER. I gave my hugs and kisses to mom and she went on her way back up north, where I know her friends and Boomer kitty missed her. 
Danielle giving some
lovings to Little Lilly Girl.

You will be hearing about this young gentleman within the next couple of weeks. Phillip heads back to school on Tuesday, so right now he is spending some time with his Dad and loving it.

Papa re-
acquaints with (finger) Alex boy! Didn't take them long until Alex was waving hi to papa
every time they was in the room together. Oh I wasn't left out! Alex still loves his
ma-ma!

Well hello Papa meet Little Lilly Girl! She is
sooooo Tiny in Papa's arms.

Papa enjoying his time with the grand-babies!

Little
Lilly just content and safe as can be in Papa's loving arms.
2 comments:
i love these pictures. i am happy that alex finally came around to dad. and dad got to meet lilly for the first time. cant wait to see you guys again. i love you guys.
I look like i'm asleep. She is perfect. I enjoyed Alex and his ways. He copys everything. He so cute. I know Lillie will be the same. I miss all of you already and wish we were living a little closer. Give all a hug and kiss for me Love ya Mom
Post a Comment