Right before departure, I got a chance to grab a photo with Mom and 2 Babies make 3.
So sweet and innocent, Little Lilly Girl sleeps peacefully at Papa's and Mam-ma's house.
Oh yes, Alex decides to taste the glass on the door! What is he thinking LOL.
Ahhh now we know why he was licking the glass, LOL. Yep Mam-ma is outside teasing him LOL. Alex has no problem making me smile, Today they was the highlight of my day.
I ended up really liking this picture with Alex and my reflection of me taking his picture thru the door. Anytime the grand-babies around the camera comes out. Take what I can get with them.
Alex giving papa some paper he was chewing on. They are getting to become buddies!
Alex is just so handsome and perfect!
Looking thru the steps railing! He is real good at climbing steps, when he doesn't pause to yell at everyone already up stairs. I trailed behind him while, papa, Mommy, Lilly and Uncle John was standing at the top. We enjoyed the visit and cherish each time we see the family. Until next visit!
2 comments:
had a good time while we were there. wish we could have stayed wish i was so tired. but cant wait to come back. i love you
As always love your pics. They are so sweet. Glad you have the camera, I get to see them as you do. Good job LOVE YOU MOM
Post a Comment