background

Friday, December 26, 2008

A Zoo Christmas!

Great Grandma spending time with Little Lilly!
He is just to adorable!

How sweet Little Lilly Girl is!


My new fisheye Lens! Still working with it

Delmar getting his Christmas presents!

How my baby girl loves playdoh!

Michael checking Alex's stocking out!

John checking his traditional Christmas Stocking! I marked it Trucker John.


My young man still loving Christmas!
Christmas at the Crew house was a busy one. We had a good time playing around and eating. Once again hubby spoiled me, yep long distance. My darling hubby sent my presents to Danielle and she handled the rest. I got so many things for my camera-Fisheye lens-420-800mm zoom lens, external flash and a few other wonderful things for the camera. Have my digital frame, somehow Santa manage to put something into my Christmas stocking a set of Pale Pink Pearls, they are beautiful. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and family, I feel blessed every day of the week. So with all the newbies for the camera I will be learning new tricks of the trade. Hubby will be home soon and we will be celebrating Christmas again with him. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and spent time with the people they love. Happy New Year! and may 2009 bring you the best!


No comments: