

I just had to buy these! How cute and probably how true! Alex is trying to walk all over the place, he just lets go and off he goes. He may not make it far but it won't be long. Now we are in the waiting game with Danielle. She is having all signs of labor is near. I think the doctors are wrong on her due date of the 25th. I will be surprised if she makes it this week. I can not wait for the first grand daughter to arrive! If Danielle holds off though until next week sometime, my mom will be here and I will be able to watch another birth of a grand baby. If she decides to go this week, I have talked with my neighbors and they are willing to take Alex so I can be with Danielle and Mike anyway, I just didn't want to wake them in the middle of the night LOL. I am so blessed with such friends and family, December is truly the month of miracles.
2 comments:
That is so cute. Yes you are a spoiler but you will also teach him and his sister right from wrong. I'm doing my best to get things in order here so I can be there. Love all of you Mom
That is too cute and so true. How could any grandma resist buying those? It's a good thing Alex can't read yet...ah nevermind ,he'll figure that out on his own. Hope you bought some for the new baby.
Post a Comment