background

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lilly has ARRIVED!








Yep finally here. Danielle went into labor around 10pm last night and had Lilly at 10:40am Thursday morning. Lilly is weighing in at 7lbs 8oz ad 19 3/4" long and perfect. Danielle had to have labor induced again, Lilly was just being stubborn don't know where she gets it. This was just like Alex from last year. She went in with Alex at 11pm and had him at 2pm the following day. Once again this ol grandma was there to see the grand babies born, was a blessing. Oh yep I haven't been asleep since 6am Wednesday morning. I am thankful my mom was here to keep Alex so I could be there for the miracle, Thank you mom. I am waiting on Phillip M to get home from school and we will be head back up to the hospital. I will get picture of Little Lilly all cleaned up and will re-post new pics either tonight or tomorrow.


No comments: