background

Friday, December 5, 2008

If You Haven't Seen My Flickr! Examples

If you haven't seen my flickr account in a while here are a few updated pics that I have posted. These are some of my Christmas decor from the inside of the house to the outdoors. A couple are of some early morning frost, since we don't get snow this is the best I can get down here in the south. I still love learning photography, and learn more about my camera every time I use it. I enjoy going into my photo editing shop to see what I can come up with. I did get tickled today when I went with Danielle, Mike and Alex to see Santa. Used to be if you purchased a picture from them you could take a picture with your own camera. Well over the last couple of years that has changed, they no longer allow it. Well the part that tickled me was I had a better camera then them. LOL and people pay $15 for just one 5x7. Well if you want your pic with Santa you have to buy the picture so it leaves you with no other option. So I scanned the picture when I got home, LOL. But any way there is still so much to learn with my camera, but learning the camera lingo is the real stumper trying to figure out what it means. LOL. I hope you enjoy these shots as much as I do.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I love what you're doing with your pictures. I'm thinking it's just as addicting as Pogo. LOL