background

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New photo's, Cold outside, So We Can't Dance!

Now can you tell I am really bored today. Just thought catching the smoke rising up from the fireplace was pretty cool, or politically correct hot!
Just did some playing with my photo shop, added some rays and circles to the picture.

Ahhh warm and toasting, with just a touch of softness. Makes ya wanna grab a hot chocolate, warm blanket and cuddle. Guess I will have to cuddle with Delmar for now though. LOL.
Ahhhh Pretty kitty Taz. He is so handsome!
Ahhhh pretty kitty again,
Yep today is a bit chilly in Georgia a whole whopping 47 degrees. I know that is warm for you snowbirds up north, but for me-waiting for the snow. LOL. Well John William emailed me today to let me know, he got the load for his truck and where he is headed. Poor guy, they are sending him to Loradeo Tx, again after the run to MS. He hates it there, it is like absoluting nothing there. But him and I joke about it, told him to make sure he brings me a souvenior. LOL hope it isn't wearing a sombero! I crack me up! But I was bored and brought out the camera again, Delmar took off and hid (I don't think he likes the flash) lol. But all is well here. Danielle is down with a bit of a cold, Alex still trying to cut those top teeth, Mike trying to take care of Danielle (we know how she gets when she is sick) LOL Love ya sweetie. Phillip starting to feel a bit down and out, hopefully I knock the cootie out of him. Me just hanging in there waiting for the return of my beloved hubby. So I hope this keep everyone up to date on what is going on down here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As aways pics r great but that one of the fireplace makes me wish I had one here.Taz is a handsone kitty. Wish you would take a pic of your new room even if it is not done all the way yet. Love ya Mom