

Free Comments and Graphics
As you can tell I have been messing around and learning all sorts of things I can do in blogging! I have discovered this web site with some really nice graphics, so you will be seeing them from time to time. Hopefully that will keep me out of trouble. LOL I guess learning to do this is better then smoking. Yes Me and Hubby are trying to quit AGAIN! He has been really successful this time around ( well thats what he tells me any way) LOL. Me I have jumped off the wagon a couple of times, but not giving up. I have done really well though, I still have over a half of pack of these non-nasty nicotine cigs just in case the urge gets to bad. Other then that not much going on around here. Getting ready for the holidays is about it. Danielle and her family will be joining me and Phillip M for Thanksgiving this year. Danielle was going to cook, but her and I did some talking and thinking by the time the holiday rolls around, she will be rolling around herself and wearing down a bit faster. I will do some of the cooking this year, the heavier, longer stuff to prepare. So next year me and Phillip M will join Danielle, Mike, Alex and Lilly. Ok I guess I can go now the craving is gone. Until next time bye bye bye bons!
1 comment:
yep cant wai till we have thanksgiving. alex wont know what to eat...lol.....hey and i am already rolling around.. good job on figure all this out. when you figure one thing you want to figure something else. great job. proud of you. love you
Post a Comment