
I like this picture. Alex has that oh shit I am going to get hit in the head again look. We were tossing some goosh ball back and forth. Alex was trying to catch it, but he kept getting bonked in the head. LOL

Cutie picture here, he is actually getting ready to catch the goosh ball. But to me it looks like if he could talk he would say "I got my eye on you"

Before the movie tonight, Phillip had to do some homework. Him and Mike seem to be trying to figure out what exactly the teacher is wanting. I don't know who is trying to buffalo who? LOL

Well me and Danielle really can't say we get to watch much of the movie during movie nights. We either are messing with Alex or just get bored and mess with each other. So this night we did some goofing off back in the computer room/laundry room. Guess that makes me a true redneck now. LOL There are a few other poses I did, just can't decide if I want to post them yet or not. LOL. I know hubby will enjoy a couple of them.

Who says you have to grow up. There is a difference between having fun and feeling young or just sitting around acting like you have to be all grown up and mature. You can still be a responsible adult and have the fun that can go with it. Oh yes I have a couple more of Danielle also.

Ahhh my sweet little angel. You know when you put the soften to him it makes him look so innocent. He is a good baby, he is just learning so much so fast.

Ahhh just when you think I haven't taken pictures of anything else but some of the family, I slide one in. Yep fall is here yuck. Grant it the weather is bouncing back and forth like a ball. Some days are warm others a bit cool, so the trees, grass and flowers are letting us know that winter is coming upon us. A yellow leaf in Georgia who would have thunk it, most of them go from green to brown.

Yep my last rose of the season. No it isn't blurry..I added a soften to it also, but unfortunately blogger doesn't do it justice. You can get a better look at it in my flickr account. I just hate to see the flowers go.
1 comment:
Love all the pics. Glad to see the family having fun together. I know they love you and you love them. Can't wait to see you all again in person. Love ya Mom
Post a Comment